Frederick Albert Brown
(1 May 1904 - 12 Mar 1969)
Frederick Albert Brown|b. 1 May 1904\nd. 12 Mar 1969|p9.htm|John Brown|b. 31 Jan 1862\nd. 2 Jan 1917|p24.htm|Ellen Philpot|b. 18 Oct 1867|p25.htm|Peter Brown|b. 10 Jan 1839\nd. 1911|p153.htm|Eliza Spillett|b. 21 May 1841\nd. 1885|p354.htm|John W. Philpot|b. 28 May 1839\nd. 1907|p116.htm|Emma E. Histed|b. 6 Apr 1848\nd. 30 Dec 1881|p117.htm|
- Relationship: Grandfather of Adam Paul Brown.
- Frederick Albert Brown was born on Sunday, 1 May 1904 in Nunhead, London, England.
- His birth was registered in volume 1d page 894 of the Camberwell registration district on 8 Jun 1904.
- He married Elsie May Moore, daughter of Thomas William Moore and Harriet Westbury, on 24 Aug 1930 in North Peckham, London, England.
- Their marriage was registered in volume 1d page 1995 of the Camberwell registration district in the September quarter of 1930.
- His death was registered in volume 6a page 497 of the Eton registration district on 12 Mar 1969.
- Frederick Albert Brown died of carcinamatosis of the bladder & pathological fracture of the femur on 12 Mar 1969 in Wexham, Buckinghamshire, England, at age 64.